The workshop is an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 & its cloud based work environment. With Office 365, you can easily access & share information & files; have conversations, work together on documents, track team activities & much more using tools like MS Outlook, Office Apps, MS Teams, Groups, Planner & Skype for Business. In addition, MS SharePoint Team Sites can provide you with a central location for sharing documents & tracking projects.
In this workshop we will introduce you to Office 365's highly collaborative work environment & discover how to leverage these collaboration tools to maximize your team's productivity.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
Once you've completed this training, you will:
- Understand the benefits of using Office 365 to empower your team to work from anywere and across a variety of devices
- Streamline communications: make effective use of the Office 365 approach to email, calendar, tasks and more
- Collaborate on content: share and store files using SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Improve meetings: use Skype for Business and information sharing tools like SharePoint or OneNote to help people work together more efficiently
- Foster teamwork with tools like OneNote, Teams, Yammer & Planner