Building a Bulletproof Business
Thursday March 19 | 11-12 MST
Today’s changing marketplace presents new challenges to leaders. You need to continue to refine your approach to remain competitive and drive tangible results.
Most owners and executives can relate to these statements:
In this powerful webinar, you will learn how to:
- You’re passionate about the business, and others just don’t seem to be as passionate.
- It’s easier to do stuff on your own versus stopping and training others how to do it properly.
- You may know where you want to be in a couple of years but don’t have a real road map to get there.
- You have spent the past few years building the business, and now you're in protection mode versus growth mode.
- People are coming to you for answers vs. coaching your people to thrive independently.
Reserve Your Spot NOW—Seating is Limited
- How to recognize "hard work" vs. "productive teamwork" as you identify the bottlenecks that are keeping you from success.
- How to overcome common and uncommon leadership blind spots so you and your teams can exceed your vision and goals.
- How to carefully implement changes in your leadership style that result in long-lasting, positive effects on your business.
Avoid potential blind spots and learn the techniques of today’s top-performing managers and executives via this complimentary LIVE webinar on March 19th at 11 am MST
. Join sales and sales management expert Chad Banman in Partnership with the Grande Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce for this transformational webinar.
See you online!