The Canadian Construction Documents Committee publishes standard contracts for the construction industry. This two-day course reviews the various CCDC contracts, emphasizing which contracts to use in which situations, and the roles & responsibilities of Owners, Designers and Contractors.
?- CCDC 2: Stipulated Price
- CCDC 3: Cost Plus
- CCDC 4: Unit Price
- CCDC 5A: Construction Management for Services
- CCDC 5B: Construction Management for Services & Construction
- CCDC 14: Design Build Stipulated Price
?- CCDC 15: Design Services Contract btw. Design Builder & Consultant
- CCDC 17: Stipulated price between Owner & Trade Contractor for CM Projects
?- CCDC 18: Civil Works
- Standard Design Contracts
?Who Should Attend? Anyone whose work is describe in industry contracts: Owners, Architects, Engineers, PM's, CM's and Estimators of all levels.