Sunken Concrete? Dont Replace. We Lift Concrete
Mudjacking & Polyurethane Foam Concrete Lifting Services
Raising Sunken Concrete For Residential, Commercial & Industrial Concrete Pads
- Driveways, garage pads, sidewalks, basement floors, patios, additions, detached garages, city curbs, city sidewalks, bridge approaches, office floors, warehouse floors / shop floors, industrial slabs, pads with buildings on them, pads with infloor heat, raise sunken rig mats, and raise sunken concrete grave sites.
- Concrete pad size and thickness doesn't matter.
- Void filling.
- Grout pumping for structural voids.
- Concrete Scanning (Ground Penetrating Radar).
- Concrete caulking for sealing horizontal cracks and gaps from water.
- Concrete cutting for horizontal concrete pads.
- Concrete repair (grout repair patches for broken pieces of concrete).
- Structural Inspections for sunken buildings & foundations (fees apply).
- Raise sunken buildings and foundations.
- Caliber Mudjacking has 24 years experience raising sunken concrete and serving Grande Prairie, Northern AB, Northern BC & NWT
- Caliber Mudjacking has 35 years in the concrete industry since 1985
Call now for a free estimate 780-532-0604
Concrete Lifting Services in Grande Prairie, Clairmont, Sexsmith, Wembley, Beaverlodge, Hythe, Dawson Creek, Taylor, Fort St. John, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwyd, Spirit River, Rycroft, Fairview, Peace River, Fahler, High Prairie, Slave Lake, Valleyview, Fox Creek, Whitecourt, Grande Cache, Manning, High Level, Hay River, Fort Simpson, Fort Resolution, Fort Smith, Yellowknife, & Whitehorse